Question about HP OfficeJet G85 All-In-One InkJet Printer
The roller on one side feeds and the other side does not. The result is a skewed feed and a jam. I would like to take the feeder apart but I am afraid to break the plastic. I need a good repair manual to properly disassemble the unit. Any clues?
There is no such manual for the HP OJ G85. Disassembly is not complicated. Just take your time.
Posted on Nov 06, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
1. Do the documents satisfy paper specification?
2. Have the documents been jogged?
• Align the edge of documents for stable paper feeding.
• Remove documents with crease or dog-ear.
• Scanning different width of documents may cause skew and result in paper jam.
3. Are Chuter Unit (ADF paper chute),Guide P ASSY (Sheet guide), Feed roller cover (plate guide) and Brake roller cover installed correctly?
4. Clean the Feed rollers, Eject rollers,Plastic rollers, glass surface and paper feeding surface, and see if the error is
5. Replace Pick roller or Brake roller, and see if the error is resolved.Check the consumable counter from the TWAIN driver screen or from the built-in Maintenance mode. When the counter exceeds the values, replace Pick roller or Brake roller.
6. If the issue still persists, then you are recommended to contact the nearest Fujitsu service center for further assistance.
Hope the above information is helpful.
Thanks & regards,
May 03, 2013 | Fujitsu Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 02, 2011 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 08, 2011 | HP Scanjet 4200c Flatbed Scanner
Sep 29, 2010 | Brother IntelliFAX 4750 Plain Paper Laser...
Apr 30, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 05, 2009 | Lexmark P4350 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Nov 08, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
May 31, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet...
Dec 03, 2007 | HP 5590 ScanJet Flatbed Scanner
Feb 07, 2014 | HP OfficeJet G85 All-In-One InkJet Printer
559 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!