Question about Belkin (F5D9230-4) Wireless Router (F5D92304)
1. Click on Start Button
2. Goto Run
3. Type in cmd in the Run command box
4. Click OK
5. once black "DOS" box comes up type in ipconfig /all
6. Grab peice of paper and write down the Gateway IP address, should be 192.168.1.1 or something to that effect.
7. Open up Internet Explorer
8. In the address bar at the top type in the gateway ip address in this format (EXAMPLE) http://192.168.1.1 then hit enter
9. You should now be at your routers home page
10. Poke around and find the wireless security settings, you should have options like WEP/WPA/etc for encryption options.
11. The admin pw should be blank(nothing entered) or admin if it has never been set before.
12. If the routers admin pw has been set already and you don't know it, you can set the router back to factory default settings by grabbing a paper clip and pressing and holding the little tiny hole button on the back of the router.
Please rate this accurately and my instructions may not be EXACT, but use common sense.
Posted on Sep 10, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
May 19, 2012 | Belkin Basic Wireless Router
Dec 31, 2010 | Belkin Routers
Sep 19, 2010 | Belkin (F5D7231-4) Wireless Router
Jul 14, 2009 | Belkin Wireless Pre-N (F5D8230-4) Router...
Jun 21, 2009 | Belkin Wireless G Plus MIMO (F5D9230-4)...
Jun 10, 2009 | Gateway Belkin 54g Wireless DSL/Cable...
Mar 02, 2009 | Belkin Routers
Aug 24, 2010 | Belkin (F5D9230-4) Wireless Router...
40 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: