- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If the charger is plugged in, the phone is hooked to it, and it still will not come on, I would think it's a charger or electrical outlet problem. I think most phones will bypass the battery power if they are plugged into an outlet, so try another wall plug, and if that wasn't it, try a different charger. If a different outlet and charger don't solve it, it may be time to take it to the store to be checked.
It's likely that the charger port is grounded or it may be the battery that's totally dead. Or it maybe your charger that's at fault. Try using other charger (from a friend or new from a store) or try another battery. Have it checked by a professional.
1)remove your phone's battery,
2)you will see three terminals over your battery
3)two of them will be (+) and (-),third is of no use to you
4)now take a nearly 5-volt charger or any power supply and connect its (+) and (-) terminals to the respective terminals of the battery for around 20 seconds..
5)now insert your battery in your phone.
it should work fine now.
Sounds like your battery is dead. Does the phone respond when you plug in the charger? If it does not respond, you may either have damage in the charging port, or a bad charger. If the phone recognizes the charger, shows that it is charging, but still won't work when you unplug it, I would recommend trying a new battery. You should be able to go to a retail store that sells razr's and ask them to try a different battery in the phone to see if it works. If it powers on with the new battery, buy it.
GO TO SETTINGS" .... SCROLL DOWN TO "PHONE STATUS" AND CLICK ON IT. iF IT SHOWS "DEAD" BUT YOUR PHOPMR STILL POWERS UP ... YOU HAVE A FEFECTIVE CHARGER,
ALSO ... TRY DRAINING THE BATTERY. THEN SHUT THE PFONE POWER OFF FOR TILL THE CHARGER IS COOL TO YJR TOUCH. LEAVE YOUR PHONE OFF AND PLUG THE CHARGER IN FOR 3-4 HOURS.
oNE OF THE TWO SHOULD TELL YOU WHAT IS BAD