- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
was you activate your wireless adapter?press Fn+F3 to activate
was you connect your acer to wireless network?
at windows xp : click network connection click show available network, chose the network name then click connect, open browser (internet explorer, mozilla firefox, etc) try to open page
at windows vista or windows 7: click at network connection, right click then chose connect to :
then chose the network name then click connect, open browser (internet explorer, mozilla firefox, etc) try to open page
1. on the desktop, click start
2. click Control Panel
3. in Control Panel window, click Display
4. in Display Properties window, click Desktop tab
5. click Browse... button then browse to find image file and double click on it
6. click OK button to save and exit
hello hope this helps,you need to update it and you cant download msn because "Aspire One" models arn't windows vista or any other version of windows. You need to keep pressing live update on your download on the settings found in the bottom right hand corner. it will eather come up with a box saying nothing has been found, if so just press retry. or on the other hand a box will come up stating ALL of the updates you can have. these are called "patches" just press accept and it will take about 5-10 minutes to download. then the messenger that is built in will work so no need for windows live. hope this was good help to get your "aspire one" working