Question about Canon PIXMA IP5200 InkJet Photo Printer
After replacing a new cartridge won't print. nozzle clearing won't help. what can I do?
Call - 1-800-828-4040
Verify they are installed correctly.
Remove the print head or ink tanks properly following the procedure below.
1. Confirm that the printer is powered on and open the top cover. The print head moves to the replacement position.
Note: When the top cover is opened more than ten minutes, the print head moves to the right side. If this occurs, close the top cover, and open it again.
2. Open the paper output tray and pull down the inner cover.
3. Remove the ink tanks by pressing the tab of each tank.
Note: Handle the ink tanks with care so that your clothes and surrounding area do not get soiled. When replacing multiple ink tanks, make sure to replace one by one.
4. When removing the print head, raise the print head lock lever first.
To reinstall the Print Head and Ink Tanks
1. Place the print head in the holder and lower the print head lock lever carefully until you hear a click.
2. Insert ink tanks into the print head.
Press the mark 'PUSH' on the ink tank firma big PGBK ink cartridge problem - ip4200_ink_install.gifick.
3. Ensure that all the ink tanka big PGBK ink cartridge problem - ip5200r_ink_tank_seat.jpgand the ink tank lamps light red.
<1> The ink tanks are installed properly.
<2> The ink tanks are not installed properly.
Note: <Ink Tank Lamp> You can check the status of each ink tank according to the way its lamp flashes.
- On: The printer is ready to print.
- Slow flashing (at about three second interval): Ink is low. Prepare a new ink tank.
- Fast flashing (at about one second interval): Ink tank is empty, or the printer is not ready due to an error.
- Off: An error has occurred and the printer is not ready to print.
4. Put back the inner cover and close the top cover.
Note: When starting printing next time, the print head cleaning launches automatically.
During the print head cleaning, the Power lamp flashes green. Do not do other operations until the flashes stops.
Posted on Sep 10, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 08, 2013 | Canon PIXMA MP780 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 07, 2013 | Canon PIXMA MX860 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 21, 2011 | Canon Pixma iP4500 InkJet Printer
May 08, 2011 | Lexmark Z645 InkJet Photo Printer
Nov 17, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP960 Printer
Jun 25, 2009 | Canon Pixma MP500 All-In-One InkJet...
May 27, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP4200 InkJet Photo Printer
Oct 13, 2008 | Canon MP610 Photo All-In-One Printer
Feb 03, 2008 | Canon Pixma MP800 All-In-One InkJet...
354 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!