Question about HP Computers & Internet
Sometimes this issue occurs when there are many startup items.
However try the following steps if you are able to login into safemode:
Here are the steps to login into safemode:
1. Restart the computer. Keep tapping F8 key at the Compaq Logo repeatedly.
2. You should see a menu, choose Safe Mode from the Advanced options menu, and press Enter.
3. You should see Windows Entering into Safe Mode, with Safe Mode written on all four corners of the Screen.
After loging into safe mode perform the following steps:
1. Hold the windows key and press 'R' -> Type msconfig -> Click Ok
2. Click on Services tab, check the box next to "Hide all Micrsoft services" then clickon disable all.
3. After that click on Startup tab and click on disable all.
4. Click on apply and ok. Then restart the notebook into normal mode.
Let me know after trying the above steps.
Posted on Sep 10, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 01, 2013 | HP Pavilion Computers & Internet
Aug 07, 2010 | HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
May 13, 2010 | HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
Jan 02, 2010 | HP Pavilion dv6000 dv6100 dv6200 dv6300...
Jun 30, 2009 | HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
May 08, 2009 | HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
Mar 12, 2009 | HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
Feb 04, 2009 | HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
60 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!