I was mucking around with my LG Shine phone and changing the language. I changed it to French, then Spanish, and everything was fine. But then I changed it to Italian and it's gone crazy! The menu won't show all the options, and I can't select anything. The only thing I can do is reply to a message when one is sent to me.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If everything is in Spanish, you'll want to go to your settings, which is Ambiente in Spanish. Once in your settings (Ambiente) go to display, which is Pantalla. In the display (pantalla) menu look for an option called languages (idiomas) select that option and choose English (ingles)
1) Click Menu 2) Move through the menu until you find something which resembles "Settings & Tools" (If you know what language your phone is currently in, you can use an online translator to help.) -Spanish "configuraci?n" -German "Einstellungen" 3)Click something which resembles "Phone Settings" -Spanish "Programaci?n del tel?fono" -German "Telefon-Einstellungen" 4)Click something which resembles "Language" -Spanish "Idioma" -German "Sprache" 5)Choose English, and hit ok.
What is the actual problem, you didn't tell that. Is phone language is arabic or you wanna change the language. Actually set has English, Spanish and French. if you wanna change to arabic than download the jar file and install it
Step 1. Open your LG Neon and click the Menu button. Step 2. Come to Settings & Tools. Step 3. Click Phone Settings. Step 4. Click Language. Step 5. Select the language you want your LG Neon displayed, English or Spanish as the language displayed. Step 6. Click OK.
If you can make your way to the main menu, select settings, (whatever that may be in spanish, sorry!), then go under languages to select English. I had to have a rep. from the company I have my phone thru to do this for me.
Oh boy that's a real problem. I guess the menu is there but you don't understand it because it's in Spanish.
I don't know this particular phone but thinking logically, there are four things I would consider.
1) Find someone who can speak Spanish, there are lot of people who can.
2) Find someone who has the same phone that is in English and copy the key presses.
3) Use Google language tools to help you interpret the Spanish menu
4) Take you phone to a dealer