Question about Jensen TS2750J TV
I have disassembled the original remote that comes with the Jensen TS2750J TV, the board has an identification number HOF-34A-XH332 and a date of 2003.6.26 and Sanyo Code is below that, the chip on the board has two sets of numbers. ETD48 FOH1A I have only found two pages from China with any information about HOF-34A it is the exact same remote but in Chinese. Tried all of the Sanyo Codes from Direct TV manual as well. Still searching!! email@example.com
I have disassembled the original remote that comes with the Jensen TS2750J TV, the board has an identification number HOF-34A-XH332 and a date of 2003.6.26 and Sanyo Code is below that, the chip on the board has two sets of numbers.
I have only found two pages from China with any information about HOF-34A it is the exact same remote but in Chinese. Tried all of the Sanyo Codes from Direct TV manual as well. Still searching!!
Posted on Oct 12, 2007
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 11, 2014 | Jensen TS2750J TV
Feb 14, 2014 | Jensen TS2750J TV
1. Turn on the TV using the remote control. In most cases, you will need the original Jensen remote to unlock the TV if you aren't sure of the unlock code. You can purchase an original replacement online if necessary.
2. Look at the screen. If you see a red key on the bottom of the screen, press "Function" and "Mute" on the remote at the same time. This will unlock the channel. Do this if you want to bypass the lock to watch a certain show or channel while leaving the TV locked. All other channels will remain locked and the TV will lock again when it is turned off.
3. Unlock all of the channels on the TV by entering 0711 or 3308. These are the Jensen factory reset codes that will reset the TV to the original factory settings. By doing this, you will loose any information that you have stored in the TV, such as channel labels and schedules. You will have to program the TV again by going through the entire initial set up.
4. Call the technical support service number in your owner's manual if neither of those codes work. A technician can help you troubleshoot the television as the problem may not be the parental lock feature. Have the model number and serial number of the TV available when you call.
5. Take your television to a TV repair shop if neither of the codes work and the TV locked by itself while it was turned on. In this case, the TV may need to be rewired
Feb 22, 2011 | Jensen TS2750J TV
Direct Code Entry
1. Press and hold the CODE SEARCH
button until the red indicator stays
on, then release the CODE SEARCH
2. Press and release the desired Mode
button (TV, VCR, etc.). The red
indicator blinks, then stays lit.
3. Enter the 4 digit code from the code
tables. Note: after a valid code entry,
the red indicator turns off. For an
invalid code, the red indicator
4. With your device on, press
CHANNEL UP. If the device
responds, no further programming is
required. Note: If some buttons do
not operate your device, try one of
the other codes for your brand.
Dec 14, 2010 | Jensen TS2750J TV
Oct 14, 2007 | Jensen JER-822 Remote Control
May 20, 2007 | Jensen TS2050J 20" TV
487 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!