Question about HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
Please check the following recovery steps:
Full recovery by using recovery partition:
1. Reboot the notebook PC.
2. Keep tapping F11 when the Compaq logo displays.
3. When the Recovery Manager appears, click Next.
4. When prompted to use the Microsoft System Restore program, select No and click Next.
5. When prompted to use the System Recovery, select Yes and click Next.
6. Select the option to perform the recovery without backing up files and click Next.
7. Upon completion of the process, recovery will display "The PC Recovery was successfully completed".
The recovery process will return your PC to the factory image.
Full recovery by using recovery disks:
1. Open the disc drive door and turn off the PC.
2. Insert the first Recovery disc in the disc drive and close the door.
3. Press the power button to turn on the PC.
4. The HP Recovery Manager window appears during the boot process.
If the HP Recovery Manager can access the hard drive, a prompt is displayed to backup the user files before continuing the recovery.
If the HP Recovery Manager cannot access the hard drive to fix the system errors, the HP Recovery Manager will overwrite all the data and reconfigure the entire hard drive to its original condition.
5. Follow the prompts to insert any additional recovery discs in the disc drive.
Posted on Sep 10, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 29, 2013 | Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Calculator
Apr 18, 2017 | 1999 Plymouth Neon
Mar 04, 2012 | Packard Bell Computers & Internet
Jul 02, 2011 | Samsung (TSH492BLACK) CD-RW/DVD-ROM Combo...
Apr 12, 2011 | 1999 Dodge Intrepid
Feb 05, 2011 | GMC Envoy Cars & Trucks
Oct 11, 2009 | Intel Motherboard
Oct 11, 2009 | Maytag Neptune MDE7500AY Electric Dryer
Aug 28, 2008 | Canon S520 InkJet Photo Printer
2,909 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!