Question about HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
Please check the following recovery steps:
Full recovery by using recovery partition:
1. Reboot the notebook PC.
2. Keep tapping F11 when the Compaq logo displays.
3. When the Recovery Manager appears, click Next.
4. When prompted to use the Microsoft System Restore program, select No and click Next.
5. When prompted to use the System Recovery, select Yes and click Next.
6. Select the option to perform the recovery without backing up files and click Next.
7. Upon completion of the process, recovery will display "The PC Recovery was successfully completed".
The recovery process will return your PC to the factory image.
Full recovery by using recovery disks:
1. Open the disc drive door and turn off the PC.
2. Insert the first Recovery disc in the disc drive and close the door.
3. Press the power button to turn on the PC.
4. The HP Recovery Manager window appears during the boot process.
If the HP Recovery Manager can access the hard drive, a prompt is displayed to backup the user files before continuing the recovery.
If the HP Recovery Manager cannot access the hard drive to fix the system errors, the HP Recovery Manager will overwrite all the data and reconfigure the entire hard drive to its original condition.
5. Follow the prompts to insert any additional recovery discs in the disc drive.
Posted on Sep 10, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 30, 2015 | Toshiba PC Laptops
Mar 04, 2012 | Packard Bell PC Laptops
May 30, 2011 | HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
Jan 25, 2011 | PC Laptops
Jan 09, 2011 | Toshiba PC Laptops
Mar 15, 2010 | Dell Inspiron 6000 Notebook
Nov 30, 2009 | Gateway CX2619 Notebook
Oct 01, 2009 | Toshiba Sattelite A105-S2051 Notebook
Sep 21, 2009 | HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
2,906 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!