HI OUR REMOTE CONTROL LOST AND WONDER HOW MUCH IT'S WAS THAT COST ? PLS LET US KNOW OUR EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org and our tv memorex 27 MT2274 AUGUST 2004 06574081025A THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR HELP US OUT.. WE'RE DEAF... TAKE CARE.. BYE
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
i have memorex mt 2274 tv's complete service manual ( 2.73Mb size) - everything is given in that manual - kindly send your email address to me i will attach that manual & send to you (free of cost) - below i have shown sample picture from that manual - check components number & value given in this sample picture with those on your tv board to confirm this manual matches with your tv's main board - i got that manual from below shown website .....iam service engineer from bangalore ( computers, laptops, ups, printers, etc... -
To reset password go to MENU Go to VCHIP SET and press enter Enter the code you want to set and press enter. Press RESET button Reenter the same code again and press ENTER Enter the same password again and this should let you in to the settings
Can you let me know if you still have this remote control. Mine has buttons busted too but if you cant use yours...can I have it please for parts? This Tv is not up to much by todays standards anyway and most people are just chucking them out now. What will you do with yours I wonder? Pls email me at email@example.com I am at Logan south of Brisbane.
Why not try to use the "Code Search" program installed within the remote? This is all you need do:
SEARCHING FOR YOUR CODE:
If your home entertainment device does not respond to the remote control after trying all of the codes listed for your brand, or if your brand is not listed at all, try searching for your code. For example, after trying all of the codes for your TV, you still cannot get the remote control to operate your TV, then:
1. Turn on your TV.
2. On the remote control, press TV once. Then press and hold Setup until the TV key blinks twice, then release Setup.
3. Enter 9 - 9 - 1. The TV key will blink twice.
4. Aim the remote control at the the TV and slowly alternate between pressing Power and TV. Stop when the TV turns off. A working code has been found. NOTE: In the search mode, the remote control will send IR codes from its library to the selected device, starting with the most popular code first.
5. Press Setup once to lock in the code.The TV key will blink twice.
6. To search for the codes of another device, repeat steps 1 to 5, but substitute the AUX key for the auxiliary device you are searching for.
Chances are, you are trying to view on the station set for your VCR or other peripheral equipment, such as channel 3 or channel 4. You need to be sure that you have your TV set for on one of the two auxillary stations, instead, which will show up on your TV as "Aux 1" or "Aux 2."
I've had the problem this morning. Memorex codes are 10154, 10463, 10150, 10178, 10016, 10179, 10877, 11570, 11911, &11920. These are for the remote that is for the smaller digital box. I tried them all, and 11570 works for my model - the power shuts off, but the comcast remote will not turn the power back on. Volume works ok.