Question about West Bend 82306 Stir Crazy® Popcorn Maker
You can purchase a new cover through website focuselectrics.com
They bought out West Bend in 2003 and have replacement parts. However, the cost of a new cover plus shipping may equal almost the cost of just buying an entirely new popper.
Posted on Dec 27, 2008
a 6ya Repairman can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Repairman (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
3. Remove retaining ring. If the bearing inner race remains on wheel hub, grind a section of inner race until approximately 0.020 in (0.5 mm) remains. Remove race with a chisel.
4. Remove wheel bearing with suitable tool.
• Do not remove dust cover unless necessary. • Do not reuse dust cover if removed. 5. Mark relative positions of dust cover and knuckle for proper reassembly. 6. Remove dust cover with a chisel.
• Do not remove wheel hub bolt unless necessary. • Do not reuse wheel hub bolt if removed. 7. Remove wheel hub bolt with a press.
Assembly 1. Press in new wheel studs. Front wheel hub press in either bolt turning or loosening by the torque of 108.5 lb•ft (147 N•m, 15 kg•m) shall not be premissible.
2. Mark new dust cover to match the removed dust cover. 3. Align mark on new dust cover with knuckle. 4. Install new dust cover with suitable tool.
5. Install new wheel bearing with suitable tool. 6. Install front wheel hub assembly with suitable tool.
• Use a new oil seal, and apply grease to seal. • Install oil seal so that it is flush with knuckle. 7. Install new oil seal with SST(0K993 331 016).
Jan 12, 2013 | 2003 Kia Sedona
on Sep 05, 2015 | Home
Apr 17, 2011 | 2007 Infiniti M45 Sedan New Cars
Jun 15, 2010 | Hotpoint (HSM25IFTSA) Side by Side...
Feb 01, 2010 | Logitech Harmony 880 LCD Remote Control
Sep 01, 2009 | John Deere Kids Tractor Loader & Backhoe...
Apr 05, 2009 | Dream Maker Spas Dream Maker Ez Spa Hot...
490 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: