Question about Sharp AF-S120FX Air Conditioner
I would try the same solution as the E1 error code, Not sure if it will work, but it seems to be the same issue
1. Power down the air conditioner using the "power" button on the front
2. Unplug the air conditioner from the wall socket.
3. Hold the front panel "power" button down and plug the air
conditioner in. Continue to hold the power button down as the machine
goes through a brief test sequence (fan & compressor each come on
briefly, etc). There is a "beep" sound at the end of the test sequence,
and the machine will be off. At this point, you can release the power
4. Unplug the air conditioner.
5. Plug the air conditioner back in.
6. Congratulations! You should now be able to operate the air
conditioner normally for another 720 hours, but only if you followed
the instructions above EXACTLY.
Posted on Apr 29, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 09, 2016 | Carrier Air Conditioners
Jun 21, 2015 | Hampton Bay Air Conditioners
Feb 28, 2012 | Dometic Rooftop RV Air Conditioner
Jul 19, 2011 | LG LWHD2400HR Wall/Window Air Conditioner
Jun 27, 2011 | LG LP1200DXR Portable Air Conditioner
Aug 04, 2009 | Air Conditioners
Jun 29, 2009 | Goldstar M1003R Air Conditioner
May 16, 2008 | Haier ESA3245 Thru-Wall/Window Air...
Aug 05, 2007 | LG Electronic Window Air Conditioner
197 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!