Question about iLO (2 GB) MP3 Player
Please backup the data and format the plyer
1. Connect the player to the PC using
the USB cable.
2. Open Windows Media Player.
3. Go to the Sync or Devices tab and delete all content from the player.
4. Go to the Tools menu and select Options.
5. Select the Devices tab, highlight the ILO or Siren player and click on Properties.
6. Uncheck the box "Create Folder Hierarchy on Device"
Posted on Sep 13, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 25, 2009 | Coby MP305 MP3 Player
Sep 23, 2009 | Coby MP-610 MP3 Player
Feb 28, 2009 | MyMusix PD-6070 MP3 Player
Feb 09, 2009 | Nokia N95 Cellular Phone
May 21, 2008 | iLO (2 GB) MP3 Player
Jan 19, 2008 | iLO (2 GB) MP3 Player
May 31, 2014 | iLO (2 GB) MP3 Player
24 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: