Question about Lexmark X6170 All-In-One InkJet Printer
A few 15 minute the was off the whole house and tried to put back the power of our printer but it doesn't work, pls, help!!
Lexmark --- (606) 232-3000
Service manual available here:
Please remember to rate all users who assist you for free :)
Posted on Oct 02, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 13, 2012 | Cell Phones
Nov 10, 2012 | Epson Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 16, 2012 | Lexmark Interact S605 All-in-One Color...
If that doesn't help, try the steps below:
1. Disconnect the printer from your computer.
2. Re-brick your printer.
Pull out the power supply, black box where the power cord is plugged in at the
back of the printer, and put it back after 30 seconds.
2. On your computer, go to Control Panel > Printers
3. Delete the Lexmark print object.
4. Reboot your pc.
5. When your pc turns on, reconnect the printer.
6. Wait until your pc fully recognizes the USB connection. To check, go to Control Panel > Printers and Faxes. If you see a new Lexmark print object in the list, then try to print a document again to verify that the problem is fixed.
Oct 21, 2011 | Lexmark All-in-One Printer with PictBridge
Apr 12, 2010 | HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 16, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP1300 Printer
Sep 02, 2009 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Oct 09, 2007 | Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet...
Aug 18, 2007 | HP Officejet 5510 All-In-One Thermal...
106 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!