I have the Bissell heat pro 2x 8920 and the water doesn't come out. The soap just mixes with water tank and the carpet stays dry
Check to ensure there is liquid in the water tank and the formula bottle.
Note: This machine will spray with liquid in the Water tank only if the machine is set to the Water Rinse setting. On any other setting, you need to have liquid in the formula tank as well.
If no: add liquid to the Water tank and the Formula tank.
If yes: check each of the following....
- Check the bottom of the Water Tank and the Formula Tank to make sure each has a red auto-load gasket attached. Make sure the Water Tank and the Formula Tank are seated properly.
- Ensure the tank lid is properly attached to the bottom of the tank. To attach this properly, remove the Water Tank from the machine. Hook the front window onto the lip of the bottom container and then allow the window with lid to cover the complete tank. Secure the latch on the back of the bottom tank to the back of the tank lid. THE TANK LID CANNOT BE ATTACHED PROPERLY IF THE BOTTOM TANK IS ALREADY INSTALLED IN THE MACHINE.
-If everything is seated and attached properly, prime the machine by turning off the power, waiting one minute, and then turning the power back on and depressing the trigger on the handle.
- If priming the unit fails to fix the problem, remove the handle completely and re-attach. Once the handle is re-attached, re-attempt to spray.
If the machine continues to not spray, check the following:
REMOVE THE COLLECTION TANK:
• Make sure the unit is set to water rinse
• Remove the smart mix bottle and fill it with water only
• Place the smart mix bottle into the collection tank reservoir
• Run the unit and try to spray. If the machine sprays, you will be able to see the water level decreasing in the smart mix bottle and you will need to replace the bottom tank. It is possibly warped.
Jun 14, 2010 |
Bissell 8920 ProHeat 2XTM Upright Vacuum