An unspecified error has occurred with an application on your Blackberry smartphone.
In BlackBerry Desktop Manager, run the BlackBerry Application Loader tool.
The following procedure will delete all data and applications from your BlackBerry smartphone.
- Disconnect your Blackberry smartphone from your computer.
- Open BlackBerry Desktop Manager.
- Open BlackBerry Application Loader.
- Reset your Blackberry smartphone.
To perform a hard reset on a RIM 850 device, RIM 857 device, RIM 950 device, or RIM 957 device, insert the end of a paperclip inside the small hole on the back of the BlackBerry device.
- Remove the battery cover.
- Remove and reinsert the BlackBerry battery to reset the BlackBerry smartphone.
- Replace the battery cover.
- When the LED indicator has turned on, reconnect the BlackBerry smartphone to the computer.
- Click Next.
- On the following screen you will see either USB:Unknown or USB:; click Next.
Select the required applications from the applications list and click Next. The firmware is loaded to your BlackBerry smartphone.
The following procedures will delete either all data, or all data and applications on the BlackBerry smartphone. Back up the data on your BlackBerry smartphone before performing this procedure.