Question about Mitsubishi WS-55807 TV
Try resetting TV by unplugging TV from power source (A/C), for 2 to 5 minutes, then plug back in. Also do same to "BOX" if you are using such device.
If not go into 'Menu' to the Audio area and make sure speakers are "ON".
Good Luck, big IRISH.
Posted on Sep 18, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 09, 2012 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Mar 06, 2011 | Vizio VO320E LCD TV
1. Check to see if the TV power outlet has power. Plug a lamp or something small into outlet to test for power. If there is no power in outlet, check your circuit breakers or power fuses.
2. Check to see if you have pressed the power button on the TV or on the remote controls. Check to ensure batteries are placed in remote correctly.
3. Check the setting of the picture brightness or contrast.
4. Check to ensure you have proper cable connections from your source going into your TV.
5. Check the volume settings on the TV.
6. Check to ensure the mute button is not pressed on.
Jan 20, 2011 | Televison & Video
Jan 19, 2011 | Sony FD Trinitron WEGA KV-27FS100 27" TV
Oct 20, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Sep 14, 2009 | Televison & Video
Apr 14, 2009 | RCA HD52W58 52" TV
Aug 01, 2008 | Sony PlayStation 2 (PS2) Console
Sep 02, 2007 | Philips 60PP9202 60" Rear Projection...
Jul 04, 2014 | Mitsubishi WS-55807 TV
31 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: