Question about HP Computers & Internet
Hi civic-95-uk ,
Try performing power drain steps on thenotebook:
1) Remove the AC adapter and battery from the notebook.
2) Press the power button and hold it for a minute.
3) Reconnect the AC adapter, battery and try starting the computer.
Even if the issue is same then perform Hard drive self test from BIOS.
1. Turn on the notebook and press F10 immediately. Which will lead you to the BIOS setup screen.
2. Click on Diagnisis and choose hard drive self test. Perform both the short test and long test.
Posted on Sep 10, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 06, 2018 | HP Pavilion dv6000t Notebook
Dec 18, 2009 | HP Pavilion dv6000 dv6100 dv6200 dv6300...
Nov 08, 2009 | HP Pavilion dv6000 dv6100 dv6200 dv6300...
Jun 25, 2009 | HP Pavilion dv9000t 17" Notebook Laptop PC...
Jun 14, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Apr 04, 2009 | HP Pavilion dv9000z Notebook
Feb 20, 2009 | HP Compaq nc6320 Notebook
Sep 08, 2008 | HP Pavilion dv4000 Notebook
Mar 24, 2016 | HP Computers & Internet
78 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!