Question about HP PC Desktops
Hi civic-95-uk ,
Try performing power drain steps on thenotebook:
1) Remove the AC adapter and battery from the notebook.
2) Press the power button and hold it for a minute.
3) Reconnect the AC adapter, battery and try starting the computer.
Even if the issue is same then perform Hard drive self test from BIOS.
1. Turn on the notebook and press F10 immediately. Which will lead you to the BIOS setup screen.
2. Click on Diagnisis and choose hard drive self test. Perform both the short test and long test.
Posted on Sep 10, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 22, 2012 | HP Compaq Presario PC Desktop
Jan 29, 2009 | Lenovo ThinkPad R61i 14 inch widescreen...
Jan 25, 2009 | HP GX612AA Pavilion Media Center M8330F...
Nov 28, 2008 | PC Desktops
Nov 22, 2008 | HP PC Desktops
Nov 10, 2008 | HP PC Desktops
Oct 05, 2008 | PC Desktops
Aug 11, 2008 | PC Desktops
Jul 11, 2008 | PC Desktops
May 03, 2008 | PC Desktops
77 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: