Question about Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 04, 2011 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
Start with printer powered off
1. Open cover of printer and verify that the ink cartridge carriage is not in the center of the printer. Leave cover open.
2. Unplug the electrical cord from the printer and wait 30 seconds.
3. Plug electrical cord back in, when ink cartridge carriage moves to the center of the printer quickly unplug the electrical cord again. This should leave the ink cartridge carriage in the center of the printer so you can get to it.
4. Lift up the gray arm that surrounds the ink cartridges.
5. Remove the entire ink cartridge holder (not just the ink cartridges). It will lift out easily as a unit. Lower the gray arm that you lifted to remove the cartridge holder.
6. Close printer cover. Plug electricity back in.
7. There should be a message about checking the ink cartridge on the display (I can
Jul 10, 2011 | Canon Pixma Mp250 Allinone Inkjet Photo...
Nov 24, 2010 | HP Photosmart C6280 Printer
Oct 26, 2010 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 07, 2010 | HP Officejet 4355 All-In-One InkJet...
May 10, 2010 | Dell A940 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Mar 21, 2009 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 10, 2008 | Dell A940 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Sep 09, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer
Nov 13, 2007 | Dell A940 All-In-One InkJet Printer
39 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!