Question about Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 04, 2011 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
Start with printer powered off
1. Open cover of printer and verify that the ink cartridge carriage is not in the center of the printer. Leave cover open.
2. Unplug the electrical cord from the printer and wait 30 seconds.
3. Plug electrical cord back in, when ink cartridge carriage moves to the center of the printer quickly unplug the electrical cord again. This should leave the ink cartridge carriage in the center of the printer so you can get to it.
4. Lift up the gray arm that surrounds the ink cartridges.
5. Remove the entire ink cartridge holder (not just the ink cartridges). It will lift out easily as a unit. Lower the gray arm that you lifted to remove the cartridge holder.
6. Close printer cover. Plug electricity back in.
7. There should be a message about checking the ink cartridge on the display (I can
Jul 10, 2011 | Canon Pixma Mp250 Allinone Inkjet Photo...
Nov 24, 2010 | HP Photosmart C6280 Printer
Oct 26, 2010 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 07, 2010 | HP Officejet 4355 All-In-One InkJet...
May 10, 2010 | Dell A940 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Mar 21, 2009 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 10, 2008 | Dell A940 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Sep 09, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer
Nov 13, 2007 | Dell A940 All-In-One InkJet Printer
40 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!