a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Let me give you a little background and then some solutions. This is generic because I don't know your carrier. I'm useing ATT as an example.
Phones are naturally unlocked, but a service provider might lock them
When originally manufactured, all GSM cell phones are unlocked. That is, they can be used with any SIM from any cellphone service provider - always assuming, of course, that the cellphone service provider has compatible GSM service on the same frequency bands that the phone can operate on.
Most cell phone service providers electronically 'lock' the phone so that it can only be used with their service. There are obvious reasons why they choose to do this - in particular, to force you to pay what are usually very high roaming charges when you take your phone out of their network and use it elsewhere in the world.
Fortunately, this locking is reversible. With some phones, it is possible to simply enter an unlocking password code into the phone and it is immediately then unlocked. Other phones need to be connected up to a special unlocking data terminal.
Your phone has to be unlocked by the carrier. LG, Motorala, Sony Ericsson, Nokia and most of their ilk, will not give consumers the unlock codes but don't despair.
A PUK (PIN Unlock Key) code is required to unlock SIM cards that have become locked following three successive incorrect PIN entries. If your SIM card becomes locked, you will need to get a PUK code from your carrier. For example, if you have AT&T to unlock your SIM card, you can obtain your phone's PUK code from AT&T by:
● logging in to your myWireless Account online ● using their Technical Support Chat ● calling Customer Care at 1-800-331-0500
To get your phone's PUK code online from ATT:
● Log in to your myWireless Account. ● Select My Services under My Account. ● From the My Services screen, select My Phone/Device. ● Select Unblock SIM Card. ● The Unblock SIM screen will display your PUK code.
Once you receive your PUK code, you will need to enter it into your phone to set a new PIN code.
Note: If you enter the wrong ATT PUK code 10 times in a row, your SIM card will be invalidated, and you will need to purchase a new SIM Card. The phone will display the following error: "PUK blocked call operator."
There are three other ways to unlock a phone:
● The carrier will unlock the phone for you at one of its retail outlets; ● You can do it yourself by clicking on this link Free Unlock Codes , ● Pay $3.89 at the following website: www.theunlockshack.com/.
I trust that this is helpful and solves your problem. All the best
Complete these steps:
1.On the Cisco IP Phone, press the Settings button. 2.Press **# 3.When the window displays Settings Unlocked, click the More softkey. 4.You now see the Erase softkey, which can be used in order to erase the configuration on the Cisco IP Phone.
I hope that this has been very helpful for you
1. Turn the BT160 on. To do this press and hold the answer/end button until the light flashes blue, then release.
2. Press and hold the answer/end button and the volume up (+) button until you receive solid blue light. This may take up to 10 seconds.
3. Go into the Bluetooth menu on your cell phone and follow the cell phone’s instruction guide for pairing a Bluetooth headset. This generally involves going into a “devices” or “hands free” menu and adding a new device. Your phone may ask if you want to pair with the headset, accept by pressing “yes” or “OK” and confirm with the passkey or PIN 0000 (4 zeros).