Question about Mad Dog Multimedia (md-52xcdr) CD-RW Burner
To resolve this problem, remove the affected filter drivers. To do this, follow these steps:
1. Click Start, type regedit in the Start Search box, and then click regedit in the Programs list.
If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type your password, or click Continue.
2. Locate, and then click the following registry subkey:
Caution There can be many instances of the registry subkey that is mentioned in step 2. You must make sure that you are in the appropriate registry subkey before modifying the UpperFilters and the LowerFilters values. To verify that you are in the appropriate registry subkey, make sure that the Default data value is DVD/CD-ROM and the Class data value is CDROM.
3. In the right pane, right-click UpperFilters, and then click Delete.
4. Click Yes to confirm the removal of the UpperFilters registry entry.
5. In the right pane, right-click LowerFilters, and then click Delete.
6. Click Yes to confirm the removal of the LowerFilters registry entry.
7. Exit Registry Editor, and then restart the computer.
Posted on Sep 18, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 07, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Jan 14, 2013 | eMachines Computers & Internet
May 05, 2012 | E-Machines T5212 PC Desktop
Nov 11, 2010 | eMachines T5224 PC Desktop
Oct 27, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jan 16, 2010 | E-Machines emachines (emachinees) CD-ROM...
Apr 10, 2009 | E-Machines eMachines Desktop PC
Feb 11, 2009 | E-Machines M5305 Notebook
Aug 31, 2008 | Intel D865GBF Motherboard
Aug 27, 2010 | Mad Dog Multimedia (md-52xcdr) CD-RW...
133 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: