Question about Mad Dog Multimedia (md-52xcdr) CD-RW Burner
To resolve this problem, remove the affected filter drivers. To do this, follow these steps:
1. Click Start, type regedit in the Start Search box, and then click regedit in the Programs list.
If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type your password, or click Continue.
2. Locate, and then click the following registry subkey:
Caution There can be many instances of the registry subkey that is mentioned in step 2. You must make sure that you are in the appropriate registry subkey before modifying the UpperFilters and the LowerFilters values. To verify that you are in the appropriate registry subkey, make sure that the Default data value is DVD/CD-ROM and the Class data value is CDROM.
3. In the right pane, right-click UpperFilters, and then click Delete.
4. Click Yes to confirm the removal of the UpperFilters registry entry.
5. In the right pane, right-click LowerFilters, and then click Delete.
6. Click Yes to confirm the removal of the LowerFilters registry entry.
7. Exit Registry Editor, and then restart the computer.
Posted on Sep 18, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 14, 2011 | Philips CD & DVD Burners
Dec 10, 2010 | NEC ND-3540A DVD RW Dual Layer Burner
Mar 11, 2010 | Toshiba (PA3438U-1CD2) CD-RW/DVD-ROM...
Jan 26, 2010 | CD & DVD Burners
Sep 27, 2009 | LG GSA-2166D DVD RW Dual Layer Burner
Aug 22, 2009 | LG GSA-H42N 18x DVD RW DL IDE Drive...
Sep 02, 2008 | Sony CRX320EE-88B CD-RW/DVD-ROM Combo...
May 16, 2008 | Lite On LiteOn LH-20A1P - Disk drive -...
Mar 31, 2008 | Lite On LiteOn LH-20A1P - Disk drive -...
Jan 23, 2008 | CD & DVD Burners
Aug 27, 2010 | Mad Dog Multimedia (md-52xcdr) CD-RW...
131 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: