Question about ASUS RX3141 Router
If your router has a installation cd just use that its the easiest way. But if you dont have he CD you need the following: ethernet cable (cat5 is good).
1. Look first for your router's ip address, its somehow found in your manual.
2. Look for default username and password of your router (can also be found in your manual or at the back of your router).
3. Reset your router.
4. Connect your router to your computer using cat 5 cable.
note: from your computer's lan card to your router's lan port.
5. Open Internet Explorer or Firefox etc..
6. Enter your router's ip address. Your router will open and you will be ask for a username and pasword.
7. Enter your default username and password. Your now ready to configure your router.
8. Go to Internet Setup and select your preferred options. Make sure that you enabled the DHCP to give your computer/laptop an automatic ip address. If not you have to enter it manually.
If there's any problem, just ask... I'm just here to help.
Posted on Jun 23, 2009
N configure n ung router but it cannot work
Posted on Feb 14, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 03, 2011 | ASUS K52F-BBR9 Notebook
Jul 16, 2010 | ASUS WL-500g Wireless Router (WL500GDLX)
May 25, 2010 | ASUS RX3141 Router
Apr 08, 2010 | ASUS RX3141 Router
Oct 27, 2009 | ASUS RX3141 Router
May 06, 2009 | ASUS Eee Pc 1000Ha 160G Netbook
Oct 01, 2008 | ASUS Computers & Internet
Sep 09, 2008 | ASUS RX3141 Router
305 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!