Question about ASUS RX3141 Router
If your router has a installation cd just use that its the easiest way. But if you dont have he CD you need the following: ethernet cable (cat5 is good).
1. Look first for your router's ip address, its somehow found in your manual.
2. Look for default username and password of your router (can also be found in your manual or at the back of your router).
3. Reset your router.
4. Connect your router to your computer using cat 5 cable.
note: from your computer's lan card to your router's lan port.
5. Open Internet Explorer or Firefox etc..
6. Enter your router's ip address. Your router will open and you will be ask for a username and pasword.
7. Enter your default username and password. Your now ready to configure your router.
8. Go to Internet Setup and select your preferred options. Make sure that you enabled the DHCP to give your computer/laptop an automatic ip address. If not you have to enter it manually.
If there's any problem, just ask... I'm just here to help.
Posted on Jun 23, 2009
N configure n ung router but it cannot work
Posted on Feb 14, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 16, 2010 | ASUS WL-500g Wireless Router (WL500GDLX)
May 25, 2010 | ASUS RX3141 Router
Apr 08, 2010 | ASUS RX3141 Router
Oct 27, 2009 | ASUS RX3141 Router
Sep 04, 2009 | NetGear WGR614 Wireless Router
Nov 22, 2008 | ASUS WL-500W Router (WL500W)
Sep 09, 2008 | ASUS RX3141 Router
Dec 02, 2016 | Routers
304 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!