Question about RCA R56WH76 Projection Television

1 Answer

Rca r52wh77 help!!!!

My tv had a convergance problem, a friend tried to put a new fuse in and screwed up the board cause now it wont turn on. can anyone tell me what the part # is for that board, where i can get it and what is cost around. i have looked everywhere it seems and have found nothng.. thanks to anyone who can help..

Posted by on

  • wayfastytee Sep 14, 2008

    can anyone help me with wat part number thatr board is on the left side where the fl231 fuse is on. and what they usually run in cost... please i really wanna fix my TV asap..thanks to whoever can assist me or point me in the right direction..

  • wayfastytee Nov 14, 2008

    looks to be R52wh77yx58 or 50 does that # ring a bell. this is the main
    board where the fuse fl231 is located bottom left board right when u
    take off the back. if so please email me @ thanks.
    also what do these run around? i cant even see the part on rcas website



1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.


    An expert who has answered 1,000 questions.

  • Master
  • 1,030 Answers

To replace the power deflection board. i will need to know the family number this is a yx1 or yx38 or something like that that is found after model number..there are two model numbers on label this is a small number above the larger model number for instnance it can be r52wh77yx1... very important to get correct number.. these boards if you can get them range from 350 to 65 just depending on that number

Posted on Oct 03, 2008


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

RCA R52WH77 ITC222A chassis convergence problem - FL231 changed!

did you hear an arch before it went if so , one of your crts is arching
and sorry they are not avail anymore

Sep 20, 2009 | RCA Televison & Video

1 Answer

How to adjust the convergence on my RCA R52wh77 tv there is no convergence button on system anywhere. TV is only 2.5 yr old and I really don't want to pay $300 to have them come and adjust tube when I can...

you have to go into the menu,sometimes convergence is listed in the video section.
the chasis number is ITC222.
some had manual convergence then you have to adjust red onto green,blue onto green DO NOT MOVE GREEN
if it has autoconvergence activate not do anything until its done.

Sep 18, 2009 | RCA R52WH73 Projection Television

1 Answer

3 blinking power button lights RCA R52WH77

have you tried checking some voltages in the convergence board it could be the damage is there and not the deflection board since the 320vdc was connected thru the yoke. you can also try to deactivate the convergence board to see if the tv set will remain on this will give you a better idea of where the problem is. good luck!

Aug 13, 2009 | Televison & Video

2 Answers

R52wh77 3d raunbow picture and no convergence option in menu. Should I get a new TV?

there are 3 fuses in a row next to the flyback
transformer.solder all the pins on the flyback
and replace the middle fuse.check the other 2
fuses.this is very common with RCA.

Jul 18, 2009 | RCA HD61W66 61" Projection HDTV

1 Answer

Tv help!!!!

ok to replace that board you have to have the entire model number. it will be on the label in small letters it will be likke r52wh77yx1 or ......yx38 or something like that ...this is critical in getting the right part

Sep 09, 2008 | RCA P52937 52" Rear Projection Television

1 Answer

How to remove fuse

solder will have to be removed from component solder side..

Jul 29, 2008 | RCA HD52W56 52" Rear Projection HDTV

1 Answer

RCA R52WH77 convergence missing from menu

THis is very common on these sets. there is a special fuse thats cause this.. kinda hard to get rca part number 259213.. .4 amp. the reason this blows is there is bad solder connections on the flyback. so when you replace this fuse you have to resolder these connections. so if you know how to solder and can find this special fuse. it is a fast and easy repair

Apr 08, 2008 | RCA P52937 52" Rear Projection Television

5 Answers


Two boards govern this circuit . 1) convergence power supply board # 271860 2) convergence amplifer # 271861 . In most cases amp board is your problem . You might want to check the amp board for loose connections on it .Most of the times its the cable sockets on the borad have loose pins . This the board that has the metal heat sinks in a row of about nine of them on the board . Good luck

Mar 11, 2008 | RCA HD52W59 HDTV Projection Television

3 Answers

I have a rca hdtv r52wh77 1 year old ,i have color problems ,i cant get to the convergence set up ,please help.thks

Try looking at the main board very near the flyback and you should see 3 fuse links (they look like hard capacitors) one of them is probably open causing lack or power to the convergence board by way of the ribbon seated close to the vertical output IC

Dec 22, 2007 | RCA P52937 52" Rear Projection Television

Not finding what you are looking for?

Open Questions:

RCA R56WH76 Projection Television Logo

Related Topics:

129 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top RCA Televison & Video Experts

The Knight
The Knight

Level 3 Expert

74630 Answers


Level 3 Expert

905 Answers

matt martin
matt martin

Level 3 Expert

1213 Answers

Are you a RCA Televison and Video Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides