Question about Panasonic Videoprojector PT-LM1E Multimedia Projector
Adjust the screen area of the computer’s display settings to match the projector’s native resolution. Refer to your projector documentation for the optimum or native-resolution setting for your projector model. If you can't find this information or are uncertain, most projectors support a maximum of 800 x 600 pixels.
• With certain laptops, you might need to disable the laptop display to obtain the best image, especially when the native resolution of the laptop exceeds the native resolution of the projector.
• Font smoothing will automatically generate a cleaner font outline, both on your laptop and on the projector. To apply font smoothing, do the following:
In Control Panel, open Display.
On the Appearance tab, click the Effects button.
In the Effects dialog box, select the Use the following method to smooth edges of screen fonts check box, and then select Standard or ClearType in the list.
If the projected image is dimmer than it was on the laptop, check your projector documentation for information regarding lamp timers. If the lamp life has expired, replace the lamp for maximum brightness.
If the projected image is not rectangular, try one or both of the following:
• Make sure that the projector is perpendicular to the viewing screen.
• Raise or lower the projector.
If the projected image displays vertical lines, "bleeding," or spots, try one or more of the following:
• Adjust the brightness of the image.
• Check the projector lens to see whether it needs cleaning.
• Adjust the sync and tracking on the projector.
Posted on Jan 09, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 11, 2014 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 09, 2014 | Kodak Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 05, 2014 | Kodak 4200 Slide Projector
Jan 24, 2011 | Kodak ABR Ektagraphic 35mm 140 Slides...
Jan 13, 2011 | Vivitar V5000AF Slide Projector
Sep 08, 2010 | Elmo Projectors EV-200 Slide Projector
Mar 23, 2010 | Kodak Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 02, 2009 | Elmo Projectors TRV-35H Slide Projector
Aug 09, 2009 | Kodak Office Equipment & Supplies
193 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!