Question about Cell Phone Accessories
Can you find the manual for this? Thanks
If you need a copy of the instruction page, I can send you a pdf. email@example.com
Pairing your headset and cellular telephone:
1. Ensure that the headset is off.
2. Press and hold the multifunction button until the indicator light
turns on in blue (approx.8 seconds).
3. Set your Bluetooth-Compatible Phone to discover the headset by
following your phone's guide.
4. Typically, the steps involve going to a "setup"connect" or
"Bluetooth" menu option on your phone.
5. Select the option to locate, find or discover Bluetooth devices.
6. Press and hold the multifunction button on the Wireless Headset
until your cellular phone locates the device.
7.Your phone will find "-PBH-8W" and ask if you want to pair with it.
Confirm by pressing Yes or OK.
8.Your phone may ask for the password to the headset. Enter
"0000" (four zeros) for the code or passkey
9.Your wireless device will operate up to 30 feet from the wireless
Contact GNBI: GnbiTech@aol.com
Telephone # 1-800-541-GNBI (4624)
Reference # PBH-8W
Posted on Dec 29, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 04, 2015 | Unknown HV-800 Wireless Bluetooth Music...
Apr 23, 2015 | LG HBS 750 Wireless Bluetooth Headset
Apr 13, 2013 | Apple Soundlogic Itower Speaker Works W/...
Oct 02, 2009 | Cellular Innovations Cell Phone...
May 12, 2009 | Apple High Quality Avantalk Wireless...
Feb 20, 2009 | Cell Phone Accessories
Dec 21, 2008 | Cell Phone Accessories
Sep 13, 2008 | Cell Phone Accessories
102 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!