- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Sorry to hear about your cousin ... You will need to do a 'Hard reset' on the ipod touch: instructions can be found on the Apples manufacturer site but it goes like the following:
- While plugged into ITunes, Hold down the power and home keys down for 10+ seconds. - - Screen will go black
- Release the power
button but keep holding the home key until itunes says 'We have
detected an itouch in recovery mode'
- Restore as normal via iTunes
restore your ipod, it will solve the problem. Here is the REAL solution. Ending ipodservice.exe will NOT WORK.
1) Plug your ipod into the computer using firewire or USB.
2) Open MY COMPUTER
3) Wait until the ipod shows up as a drive letter
4) Right click on the ipod drive letter and do a ' quick format ' (Now the ipod is just a plain windows hard drive)
5) When it is complete, run the ipod updater and do a Restore. This puts the ipod software back onto it
6) Remove the ipod from the usb or firewire port, plug it into the wall power supply and allow it to finish the update