An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert who has posted more than 50 answers, of which 90% or more were rated as helpful.
An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.
Re: hello can you help me sir?
1. Clean the buzzer contact on the board, maybe it is dirty that causes lose contact.
2. Check your buzzer with a multitester.
3. Then if not on that 2 options, then email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance. I can help you with my last option to that problem,the jumpering technique. Kindly rate this solution. Thank you much.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi go to the menu list, scroll to your right till you get to the settings menu,select tone settings, then scroll to keypad tones then select the level you want from 1 - 5, a volume bar appears move bar to the left, by pressing the square to the left.
go to Profile in Menu select outdoor options- personalise set to------ Ringing Tone- any ringtone u want Ringing Type- Ringing Ringing Volume- Full Message Alert tone- any tone u want Vibrating Alert- on keypad Tones-__________ Warning Tones-_____________ Alert For-_________________ Profile Name-_____________
dear smoothy, there is an option in your voice settings which says 'keypad volume'. You have to set it to minimum or zero. After that you will not hear your keypad beeps, and it will not effect your caller tone because it is altogether different option and has nothing mutual.