Question about Nokia N95 Cellular Phone
My 6230 memory card password i have forgotten.
how do i bypass or unblock this password.
it is 8 digits/words long.
carphone warehouse fixed phone and its now asking for a password ?
HOW TO FIND MMC PASSWORD
1. Install any filemanager on your mobile ("Seleq" is the best)
(Like: http://www.s60tips.com/2007/03/07/file-manager-for-s60-3rd-edition/ )
2. Go to your filemanager when you open it, it sould be like this:
2. then go on C: press "options" then press "find..." or "search" then go to "Name" then in Name write "MMCSTORE" and then press "OK" so then it will find a file called "MMCSTORE" so then press on it "options"
a)If you have infrared or bluetooth on your PC press "send" and choose what you have..
b) if you have card reader then press "edit" then "copy" then go to E: then press on the file "others" and then press "edit" and then "paste".
3. When you do this and the file "MMCSTORE" is on your PC right click on the file then select "open with" and then select the "Notepad". So then open the "MMCSTORE" and you will see the passward.
This GUIDE is for the people who knows little more about mobiles !!!
1. Go to C: and search in it the file called MMCSTORE.
2. It will find it so then copy it via bluetooth to your PC or via infrared or via card reader.
3. Now it is on your PC open the file MMCSTORE with Notepad and and in the file you will sea the password
There are two reasonably simple solutions.
The first is to simply format the MMC in your PC or other device.
The second is not destructive to data, and requires you to have a file manager other than the standard Nokia one; We recommend Fexplorer. After downloading and installing this, follow these instructions:
Move up/down till you are highlighting C:
Press right on the direction-pad
Press "Options", "File", "Find"
Type in "mmcstore*" (not case-sensitive)
You should see a file called MMC store (It is actually normally in C:/System)
Press "Options", "File", "Editor (Viewer)"
The password should be in plain text.
Type in the password the next time you are asked for it.
You may also decide to disable the password after this:
Open the program "Memory"
Press "Options", "Remove password"
Type in the password.
Posted on Dec 03, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 19, 2011 | Kingston 2GB Secure Digital Memory Card
Jul 13, 2011 | Cell Phones
May 26, 2011 | Samsung S5560 Cell Phone
Jan 13, 2011 | Samsung SGH-A877 Impression Cell Phone
Dec 18, 2010 | Nokia 1280 Cell Phone
Jul 31, 2010 | Nokia 2730 Cell Phone
Mar 20, 2010 | Samsung Cell Phones
Dec 07, 2008 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
Nov 02, 2008 | 2004 Ford E250
Aug 03, 2015 | Nokia N95 Cellular Phone
102 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!