- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
For VHS -> DVD dubbing, make sure that you put in a compatible writable DVD with enough space for the video. For dubbing a DVD to VHS, make sure that you have a VHS tape with the erase protection tab on the tape. Insert the blank media in the correct side and the media that you want to record in the other. Press Setup on the remote, then select the General Settings menu. Then select Recording and finally Dubbing. (Use the up/down arrows to navigate the menus and press Enter to select an option.) Select the type of dubbing that you want to do. Press Setup to exit. Then press the DVD or VCR button (with the item to record) and press play and pause when you reach the point that you want to start the recording. Then press the other device button and press the Dubbing button (on the remote or the unit). Press Stop when done recording the selection.
go to your setup menu and shut all timers off...(are you trying to record HBO...this will occur when trying to record any of HBO/Disney) check your manual and make sure you have the right type of disk...+/- makes a big difference
This is from the KR10 manual. Hope it helps.
1. Set the clock before setting a timer.
2. Insert a recordable disc with enough space.
1. Press [TIMER PROG] on the remote
2. Use up/down arrows to select "New Program" then press [ENTER]
3.Use up/down arrows to enter the date, then press right arrow
4. Use the arrow keys to enter the start and end time, then press right arrow key.
5. Use the up/down arrows to select the external input position to which your cable/satellite box is connected, then press [right arrow]
6. Use the up/down arrows to select a recording mode.
7. Press [ENTER] when all items are entered.
8. Press red [I/O ON STANDBY] to set a timer programming.
DO NOT FORGET THIS LAST STEP! The timers will not work if the recorder is not in standby mode.