Question about Motorola Mobility SD4502 Cordless Expansion Handset
The handsets are reading out of range because they have lost connection with the base. This happens mostly during peak power demands or power outages, but can also happen when the phone is unplugged for any amount of time. This can also cause, at times, the answering machine to stop picking up calls. To remedy this issue, reset the phone system. Please follow the instructions below:
To reset the phone:
1. Disconnect the power adapter, phone line, and remove all batteries from the base and all handsets. Leave it disconnected for 30 seconds to reset the base.
2. Place the batteries in the handsets first and then plug in the power adapter and phone line. Do not place the batteries back in the base yet.
3. Put the handset in the charge cradle.
4. It may take up to 1 minute for the "Out of Range" to clear from the display.
5. Once the "Out of Range" is cleared from the handset place the back up batteries back into the base.
Posted on Dec 13, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 11, 2017 | Lands Phones
Apr 10, 2011 | Cell Phones
Oct 03, 2009 | Uniden TCX905 Cordless Accessory Handset...
May 07, 2009 | GE 27992GE5 Cordless Phone
Apr 25, 2009 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone ID
Dec 20, 2008 | Lands Phones
Mar 24, 2008 | Panasonic KX-TG6051M Cordless Phone
1,136 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!