Question about Inter-Tel Axxess Corded Phone
I am trying to change the initial message in our Axxess PBX. Does anyone know how this is done?
By initial message, I assume you are talking about the auto attendant message heard when dialing your main line
To change the message:
1. Dial the voice mail extension number, then press "*" when you hear the greeting.
2. Enter the system administrator mailbox number and password.
3. The system will tell you how full the hard drive is...press "9" to skip and enter the system menu.
4. Press "3" for the custom recordings.
5. Then press "1" to record or edit the messages.
You will need to know the recording number of the message you want to change.
Posted on Oct 22, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 24, 2014 | Panasonic KX-T7630 Corded Phone
Apr 12, 2013 | Panasonic KX-T7453 Corded Phone
Apr 19, 2011 | Inter-Tel Axxess Phone 5504400
Apr 02, 2009 | NEC Dterm DTP-2DT-1 Phone
Mar 30, 2009 | Lands Phones
Jan 19, 2009 | Panasonic KX-T7730 Corded Phone
Sep 17, 2008 | Inter-Tel Axxess Corded Phone
Oct 26, 2007 | Inter-Tel Axxess Corded Phone
Jun 23, 2015 | Inter-Tel Axxess Corded Phone
391 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!