Question about Epson C64 InkJet Printer
My printer is showing 2 alternate flashing lights and no power green button and has the parts reached end of service life. Seen your fix ya but just being a girl!!!!!!!!!!!! with little techno experience haven't a clue what this fix it does. Please can you let me know & what it will do or should i just say sod it and buy a new one - this has been a fab printer & reluctant to part with it and no pennies to buy a new one. Many thanx
The Waste Ink Pads are saturated and the waste ink counter has exceeded its limit. The Waste Ink Pads should be replaced as soon as possible. You can overcome this problem temporarily by using the SSC utility - download from
and reset the Protection Counter. However, remember that eventually ink will overflow from the waste ink area and make a dreadful mess, so you must change the waste ink pads before this happens. This requires the disassembly of the printer. The C64 service manual can be downloaded from here:
Posted on Jan 31, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 18, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 21, 2011 | Cannon i70 Printer
Waste ink full reset
These are the instructions which worked for me on my Canon pixma mp470:
1) Close the print head cover, and turn off the printer. While pressing the Resume/Cancel button, press the Power button. (Do not release the buttons. The LED lights in green to indicate that a function is selectable.)
2) While holding the Power button, release the Resume/Cancel button. (Do not release the Power button.)
3) While holding the Power button, press the Resume/Cancel button three times, and then release the Power and Resume/Cancel buttons. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.) During initialization, the LED blinks in green.
4) When the LED stops blinking and lights in green, press the Resume/Cancel button the 4 times. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.)
5) Press the Power button. The LED lights in green, and the
selected function is performed. (When the operation completes, the printer returns to the menu selection mode automatically.)
6) Power off then back on and test.
Dec 28, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
Mar 15, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 15, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP90 Mobile Printer
Oct 25, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP1300 Printer
Jul 09, 2009 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 20, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP4000 InkJet Photo Printer
Jun 27, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
May 14, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP4000 InkJet Photo Printer
147 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!