Question about Tascam 2488 Portastudio Multitrack Recorder System
Here are the instruction to retrieve a previously saved project on the Zoom MRS-8.
1. From the main screen press the [SYSTEM/UTILITY] key in the display section.
2. Verify that "SYSTEM PROJECT" is shown and the press the [ENETR] key.
3. Use the LEFT and RIGHT cursor keys to select the operation you want (look for PROJECT SELECT).
4. Press the [ENTER] key when it says project select on the display.
5. You'll see the name of a project in the following format "PRJ002".
6. Turn the dial to select the desired project.
7. Press the [ENTER] key to load the project.
8. When loading completes the unit will return to the main screen.
Posted on Sep 15, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 13, 2011 | Roland Vs-2000CD Digital Studio...
Dec 12, 2010 | Roland Vs2400CD Digital Workstation W/CD...
Nov 12, 2010 | Roland Vs-2000CD Digital Studio...
Aug 01, 2009 | Roland Mv-8000 Sampling/Record Production...
Jun 21, 2009 | Tascam 2488 Portastudio Multitrack...
May 19, 2009 | Tascam 2488 Portastudio Multitrack...
Sep 01, 2008 | Tascam 2488 Portastudio Multitrack...
Dec 16, 2007 | Roland Vs-2000CD Digital Studio...
Oct 24, 2015 | Tascam 2488 Portastudio Multitrack...
Nov 26, 2014 | Tascam 2488 Portastudio Multitrack...
150 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: