Question about Tascam 2488 Portastudio Multitrack Recorder System
Here are the instruction to retrieve a previously saved project on the Zoom MRS-8.
1. From the main screen press the [SYSTEM/UTILITY] key in the display section.
2. Verify that "SYSTEM PROJECT" is shown and the press the [ENETR] key.
3. Use the LEFT and RIGHT cursor keys to select the operation you want (look for PROJECT SELECT).
4. Press the [ENTER] key when it says project select on the display.
5. You'll see the name of a project in the following format "PRJ002".
6. Turn the dial to select the desired project.
7. Press the [ENTER] key to load the project.
8. When loading completes the unit will return to the main screen.
Posted on Sep 15, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
3 Add any files to your project. All programs have an "Add Files" and "Browse" button in order to add files. To remove any files, select the files in the list and press "Delete." Be sure your project is exactly like you want it before proceeding.
Jun 07, 2012 | Sony BDP-S470 Blu-ray Disc Player
Oct 13, 2011 | Roland Vs-2000CD Digital Studio...
Nov 28, 2010 | Behringer (UCA202) Sound Card
Nov 01, 2010 | Pinnacle Studio Ultimate 12 for PC
Mar 16, 2010 | Fostex Mr 8hd CD 8 Track Recorder with CDr
Jan 11, 2010 | Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0 for PC
Aug 16, 2009 | JVC Everio GZ-MG130 Camcorder
Jan 26, 2008 | Ulead DVD MovieFactory for PC
Oct 24, 2015 | Tascam 2488 Portastudio Multitrack...
Nov 26, 2014 | Tascam 2488 Portastudio Multitrack...
156 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: