Question about HP Compaq Presario V2000 Notebook
I am reinstal the operatingsystem(xp) in my leaptop.but not comming the sound.where we get the sound drivers.
my leaptop details
intel(r)pentium(r) dual email@example.com,1.99 gb ram
This model of Presario has an audio controller that supports the high definition audio. You need to have Microsoft Universal Audio Architecture (UAA) Bus Driver for High Definition Audio installed on the computer before installing the audio driver.
Here is the link for the Microsoft Universal Audio Architecture driver that need to be installed before installing the audio driver:
After installing the UAA driver reboot the notebook nad install the audio driver from the following link:
Installing this driver may result in an error. But continue with the following steps to getthe audio driver installed correctly.
1. Click on Start and select Run. Now type devmgmt.msc and press enter.
2. Right click on "Audio device on High Definition Audio Bus" and click Update driver.
3. Select "Install from a list or specific location"
4. Click Next. Then select "Don't search, I will choose the driver to install"
5. Click Next and then select "Sound, video and game controller" from the list.
6. Click Next and then click Have Disk.
7. Click Browse C:swsetupsp32864 folder and the double click the V32 folder. Select the .inf file, click open and Continue with the onscreen instructions.
Posted on Sep 10, 2008
i have problem with my laptom
I Need sound card hp pavilion vd2000
Posted on Sep 11, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 18, 2014 | PC Laptops
Feb 25, 2011 | PC Laptops
Oct 10, 2010 | PC Laptops
May 12, 2010 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Sep 20, 2009 | Compaq Presario C700T Notebook
Jun 25, 2009 | Dell Vostro A860 Notebook
Jan 11, 2009 | Dell Latitude D600 Notebook
175 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!