Question about Televison & Video
1. With the remote control, turn on the player. Keep the tray closed.
2. Press SETUP and use the buttons LEFT or RIGHT (arrows) to go to the Preferences Page.
3. Type 138931 and a screen will appear on TV.
4. Use the buttons UP/DOWN (arrows) to change the region code to 0 (zero), then press OK.
5. Turn off the player and turn on again.
open lid; slowly press 9,9,9,9, then 0. will show region 0 on screen for maybe 2 seconds , shut lid & you are done!
One of these 2 should work. If one does post back which one please.
Posted on Sep 08, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 20, 2015 | Panasonic Televison & Video
Aug 03, 2009 | Philips DVP3960
Jun 05, 2009 | Philips DVP5990 DVD Player
Feb 24, 2009 | Philips Televison & Video
Jan 28, 2009 | Mitsubishi VS-50605 50" Rear Projection...
Jan 02, 2009 | Philips DVD625 DVD Player
Mar 26, 2008 | Philips DVD625 DVD Player
184 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!