Question about DVD & Blu-Ray Players
1. With the remote control, turn on the player. Keep the tray closed.
2. Press SETUP and use the buttons LEFT or RIGHT (arrows) to go to the Preferences Page.
3. Type 138931 and a screen will appear on TV.
4. Use the buttons UP/DOWN (arrows) to change the region code to 0 (zero), then press OK.
5. Turn off the player and turn on again.
open lid; slowly press 9,9,9,9, then 0. will show region 0 on screen for maybe 2 seconds , shut lid & you are done!
One of these 2 should work. If one does post back which one please.
Posted on Sep 08, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 20, 2015 | Panasonic DVD & Blu-Ray Players
Aug 03, 2009 | Philips DVP3960
Jun 05, 2009 | Philips DVP5990 DVD Player
Feb 24, 2009 | Philips DVD & Blu-Ray Players
Jan 02, 2009 | Philips DVD625 DVD Player
Mar 26, 2008 | Philips DVD625 DVD Player
184 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!