Question about HP Compaq Presario C500t Notebook
Please provide me sound & wifi driver.
my email address is - email@example.com
Posted on Sep 23, 2008
This model of Presario has an audio controller that supports the high definition audio. You need to have Microsoft Universal Audio Architecture (UAA) Bus Driver for High Definition Audio installed on the computer before installing the audio driver.
First download and install the UAA driver from the following link:
After installing the UAA driver reboot the notebook and install the audio driver from the following link:
This will create a swsetup folder in C drive ("C:\swsetup\sp32823")
Installing this driver may result in an error. But continue with the following steps to get the audio driver installed correctly.
1. Click on Start and select Run. Now type devmgmt.msc and press enter.
2. Right click on "Audio device on High Definition Audio Bus" and click Update driver.
3. Select "Not at this time", click on next and Select "Install from a list or specific location"
4. Click Next. Then select "Don't search, I will choose the driver to install"
5. Click Next and then select "Sound, video and game controller" from the list.
6. Click Next and then click Have Disk.
7. Click Browse C:\swsetup\sp32823 folder and select the .inf file and click open and Continue with the onscreen instructions.
Posted on Sep 09, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 04, 2010 | Dell Latitude D630 PC Notebook
Aug 19, 2010 | PC Laptops
Jan 26, 2010 | IBM ThinkPad R51 Notebook
Nov 05, 2008 | Dell Inspiron 6000 Notebook
Jul 03, 2008 | Compaq Presario Notebook
May 01, 2008 | PC Laptops
Nov 26, 2013 | HP Compaq Presario C500t Notebook
54 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: