Question about Compaq Presario 5000 PC Desktop
Hi ,i am trying to find out how i can connect 2 computers together so i can access the net on both
If you want to access the internet with two computer, the easiest thing to do is to get a broadband router where the two computer will be connected so they can access the internet at the same time, you can get a Linksys router like this model BEFSR41 or a wireless router so you dont need a cable connected to your computer the model is WRT54G...
Hope that helps..........
Posted on Sep 08, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 01, 2012 | Seagate FreeAgent® GoFlex? Black 1TB...
Mar 03, 2011 | D-Link DAP-1522 Xtreme N Duo Wireless...
1. You have an updated Easy Setup Key and would like to get additional computers wirelessly connected to the Internet.
2. You would like to perform the above task but do not have an updated Easy Setup Key.
3. You finished setting up your Valet or Linksys Wireless-N Router and would like to get a desktop with no wireless connectivity connected to the Internet.
4. You would like to wirelessly connect a computer to your Valet or Linksys Wireless-N Router using the Windows Wireless Manager.
5. You would like to give temporary Internet access to a visiting friend or relative.
If you need more help come back.Post / thumbs / testimonial are welcome!
Nov 21, 2010 | Linksys WRT160N Wireless Router
Jun 30, 2010 | D-Link Computers & Internet
Feb 24, 2010 | Acer Aspire One Netbook 8.9" Notebook
Jul 21, 2009 | Facebook Social Network
Mar 24, 2009 | HP Compaq Presario V5000Z Notebook
Dec 29, 2007 | 2wire HomePortal 1000HW DSL Modem and...
74 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!