- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
so open your phone then clean the speaker gently . after replace check . still the same problem occur. Then update your phones software.
this can be done by 1) download the nokia software updater from nokia website
2) install it connect it with the computer then click on the update option then it automatically update and solve your problem
this problem occurs due to virus infections, so kindly format your phone, follow the given instructions,
1. Switch off your phone... 2. Remove SIM card & memory chip... 3. Now press & hold keys - 3,*,call green) ... 4. Then without leaving these three buttons press power button... 5. Formatting task will be started... 6. Remember its a very rare trick....
2. 2 Backup your contacts list and personal files to MMC memory card (if possible). 3. 3 Switch on your phone. 4. 4 Press and hold these three keys together: * Red dial key, * Sharp key (#) * One key (1) 5. 5 Press the power on/off to swtich off the S60 phone. Do not let go the three keys until you see the "formatting" screen displayed 6. 6 Wait a few minutes until the format is complete. Your phone will now be at its original factory settings
1. 1 Before you format your phone, make sure you back up all your ringtones, SMS and picture messages and most importantly yout contacts. You can use the Nokia PC Suite to do this. 2. 2 Press Red key, select disconnect. 3. 3 Once you've done this, key in *#7370# *#7780# . It will immediately prompt you to restart your phone. 4. 4 Select 'Yes' and the phone will restart after formatting. It takes about 2 to 3 minutes to complete the process. Also ensure that your phone is well charged before you format. 5. 5 Now restore all your ringtones, messages and contacts and you once again have a fresh OS.
Open your Message, press 'Menu' then go to 'Message Option' after that go to 'Sending Option' Scroll down & check on 'Request Delivery Report'. Once this is checked you will be receiving the delivery report once your Msg is been delivered.
Switch off cellphone and press and hold CALL + 3 + * and press power
button dont unpress these CALL + 3 + * keys for 1 minute.After that your
phone will hard format. Now your problem will be solved.Thanks
Your problem isn't totally clear but if you mean that it beeps every time you press a button when txting go into you sound settings and turn off your key volume. Otherwise if you've requested delivery reports to say your txt has been delivered to your sender, go into message settings and turn off delivery reports.