Question about HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet Printer
90% of 'Ink System Failure' issue is caused by using non-hp inks...for you printer c5180,c6280 there is an assert that you can do.
1.Press and hold at the same time, 'Red Eye Removal' button and 'Print Photos'.
2.You will then see 'Enter special key combo'.
3.Press in sequence, Red Eye Removal' and 'Print Photos'.and then Red Eye Removal'
4.Using the right arrow button look for 'System Configuration' and then Press OK
5.Look for 'Hardware Failure Status' and then press Ok.
6.Follow the onscreen instructions and just press OK.
7.If you can see 'Hardware Failure Status Cleared, press cancel to continue...' Press Cancel as many times as necessary so that either 'Welcome to PHotosmart...or the same message.
8.Turn Off you unit Off and ON.
9.This should fix the issue because if not, you need to call HP to have your printer replaced if IN-WARRANTY
Posted on Sep 23, 2009
I found this I know your error not in here but it may work for
It worth a try nothing to lose and it may work.
I know your error code is not in this but it some times it clean the error with this type of error number you can gave it a go try not harm it
Error code: 0xc18a0201, 0xc18a0206, 0xc18a0306, 0xc18a030a, 0xd0620130, 0x887dd03a, 0xd05d010d, 0xf0af8004, 0xc19ac3ff, 0xc18a050...
Reset the product:
1. Without turning off the product, disconnect the USB cable from the rear of the product.
2. Remove the cartridges from the product.
3. Wait for the 'Insert Cartridges ' message to display on the control panel.
4. Disconnect the power cord from the back of the product.
5. Wait 60 seconds.
6. Reconnect the power cord. If the product does not automatically turn on, press the Power button ( ).
7. Reinsert the cartridges, and then close any open doors on the product.
8. If you receive a prompt to print a calibration page, do so.
9. Reconnect the USB cable to the rear of the product, and then try printing again.
Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Feb 08, 2010
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 26, 2010 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 30, 2010 | HP Photosmart D7160 InkJet Printer
Apr 06, 2010 | HP Photosmart D7160 InkJet Printer
Nov 13, 2009 | HP Photosmart D7160 InkJet Printer
Jun 15, 2009 | HP Photosmart D7160 InkJet Printer
Jun 01, 2009 | HP Photosmart D7160 InkJet Printer
544 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!