Question about Computers & Internet
I have purchased the above but cannot seem to get it to work. It doesn't show anything when I plug it in and as it does not come with instructions I am at a loss of what to do now and I badly need to do a backup.
Try this because the above response is talking in another language to me.
1. Completely disconnect the One Touch from the Computer, and from the USB Cable.
2. Next I want you to connect the 2 USB connections that go to the computer ( one says Power, one says Power and Data) to the Back of your computer.
3. Finally I want you to connect the Mini USB connection to the One Touch Drive.
I have seen this work in many instances.
If this works email me at, firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on Sep 28, 2008
1. make sure all your USB ports are enabled in the bios and have an IRQ normaly 11
2. download and install all windows critical updates and service packs
USB 2.0 enabled by installing windows XP service pack 2
Applicable to all XP operating systems.
If all else failes USE YOUR WARRENTY if the drive is still under warrenty.
Posted on Sep 11, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 17, 2010 | Maxtor OneTouch 4 Mini 120GB External USB...
Dec 30, 2009 | Maxtor OneTouch III Mini Edition 120GB...
Oct 20, 2009 | Seagate Maxtor OneTouch 4 Mini 120GB...
Jun 30, 2009 | Maxtor BASICS Personal Storage 3200...
Mar 18, 2009 | Maxtor Basics Personal Storage 3200...
Jan 01, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Dec 09, 2008 | Maxtor OneTouch III Mini Edition 120GB...
103 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!