There was a very small amount of moisture in the battery comp, I cleaned it out and dried it, pulled out the SIM card and wiped it off, and now it will turn on to a point, untill you see the ATT globe then stop. What can I do???
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
That's probably normal. It's always a good idea to wipe out the excess moisture with a towel when finished using the machine and leave the door slightly open so it will dry out (helps prevent mold & mildew).
1)Take disk out of Xbox
2)Try turning off Xbox
3)Choose one of the methods to try and fix disk Polishing disk
-Use air first (blow across disk, or use a soft brush to remove any specks from disk before polishing)
-Get a soft, lint-free polishing cloth (make it damp)
-Use wet side of cloth to clean shiny side of disk
-Dry whole disk (dry polishing cloth)
-Put it in Xbox Using soap or water
-Use soap or windex-slightly wet paper towel to wipe off disk from middle towards outside
-Use furniture cleaner Using toothpaste
-Rub toothpaste on disk, dampen a suitable soft cleaning cloth
-Rub from centre-then move all the way around to edge
-Wipe toothpaste off with a wet cloth-wipe any dampness with dry cloth
-Put it in Xbox Using car polish
-Get a dry cloth and add a small amount of polish to it
-Rub in a circle motion, then wipe dry
-Put it in Xbox Peanut butter
-Put a dab of peanut butter on a lint-free cloth
-Don't rub it in a circle motion
-Put it in Xbox Using rubbing Alcohol
-Pour out a small amount of rubbing alcohol onto a cotton bud
-Rub from centre of disk, moving outward to edge
-Wait for it to dry and try again Wax from candle
-Get some melted wax from a normal candle
-Gently pour wax on scratches-rub in with soft cloth
-Wipe off excess wax with a damp cloth
-Let disk dry for 5-10 mins and try again Vanish Oxipowder
-Cover entire shiny side of disk with powder
-Wait 5-10 mins
-Clean powder off completely with soft damp cloth
-Place disk in Xbox Other possible fixes
-Take disk to game/computer shop
-If any of your friends has game, borrow disk from them, install it to hard drive, and hope Xbox recognises it
tricky, I would suggest a cotton bud (Q tip) dipped in a mild soapy solution, and squeeze the excess water out to leave them damp, then gently wipe around the battery compartment. If any water should happen to get inside the compartment, dry with a dry bud, either way leave until completely dry, a few days somewhere warm. Battery leakage, if left can corrode the terminals. If your terminals are not rusty they should clean up fine. Try that
Where the ink cartridges plug into the printer, there are holes. Holes in the cartridge, and matching holes in the printer. This is where the ink goes through the cartridge, and into the printerf.
After a time period of not using the print feature these holes can become clogged. This can also happen with buying low quality cartridges, or refilling a cartridge, and not cleaning these ports. (Holes)
Printer unplugged from power, open the printer case as you would to change the cartridges. Remove all cartridges.
See the brass contact pad on the cartridge? In this pad are numerous small holes. (VERY small)
Use a DAMP clean, lint free cloth, that is damp from Very warm water. Damp as in there are no droplets of water coming out. Wipe this contact area on the printer. Do the same for the area on the cartridges.
I use my index finger inside the cloth. After wiping across once I find another clean area on the cloth to use. Keep wiping, and using a clean area on the cloth, until no ink is picked up.
I then follow with a can of compressed air to ensure the areas, (Printer and cartridges), are DRY. You also may wish to let the unit set to dry out additionally.
Water (Moisture) is an excellent conductor of electricity. The areas Must be dry before reinstalling the cartridges.
You may also wish to don gloves when performing this procedure. (Dishwashing gloves?) It is inevitable that no matter how neat you are, somehow ink finds it's way to your hands.
After cleaning, and the areas are dry, reinstall the cartridges. Close the printer case. Plug the printer back into power. Wait until the printer goes through it's procedure.
Perform the alignment procedure, and head clean. Perform a test print.
This could be one of a number of problems, and difficult to diagnose.
However, you should first try the simplest possible solution. That is - remove the SIM, clean it carefully by wiping with a dry cloth (or better a cloth slightly damp with pure alcohol e.g. surgical spirit) on the side with the metallic contacts, and replace it ensuring that it is seated properly.
Turn off both the computer and touch screen. This way, you
can see everything that needs to be cleaned. Some touch screen
applications has a cleaning mode which turns off the screen for the
specific purpose of cleaning. However, the monitor's brightness can make
you miss some areas.
Wet a soft, lint-free or microfiber cloth with distilled
water. Wring out as much water as you can. Make sure the cloth is damp
but not wet. Wipe the screen in a gentle motion to remove dust, oil, or
fingerprint smudges off.
Another option is to use a screen cleaner kit that includes
antistatic wipes. You can buy this at various electronic or online
stores. Spray a little solution on a wipe then rub it gently across the
Finish cleaning the touch screen with a dry lint-free cloth
to wipe any excess moisture, then turn it back on.
If you found this information helpful, please give me a big thumbs-up when you rate my answer. Thank you.
the more you leave it on, the more damage it can cause. it's chemical reaction, and sugars can do lot's of damage to elctronic circuits. you'll have to open it up and clean it, or send it to a lab.
take a look at this post: http://www.fixya.com/problems-solutions/t102667,p97334/Samsung-12-Button-LCD-Prostar-DCS-Phone.aspx
The only difference for you is that the damage might be more local, and you might be able to treat it locally without risking getting more of it wet. try to isolate it and work only on the parts that got juice on them.
Routine cleaning for MobilePro devices.
Caution: Do not spray any cleaning fluids or foam directly onto the MobilePro unit.
Caution: Never use harsh solutions, household cleaners, or spray cleaners that contain caustic materials on the MobilePro.
Clean or dust the system as follows.
· Display screen - Carefully wipe the LCD screen with a soft cloth or a screen wipe designed for that purpose. Special screen wipes are available through your local computer dealer.
· Keyboard - Carefully wipe the keyboard with a dry soft cloth.
· External case (with LCD closed) - Carefully wipe the case with a slightly damp, almost dry cloth.