Nothing happens on my dash
First make sure your phone is fully charged. Then check...
It may be the storage card - if you take the storage card out it will boot up and you can put it back in. - pain in the a## but it may work. Or Try taking the SIM card out, boot it up, turn it off, replace the card, and turn it on again.
Last resort is a hard reboot. If you did a hard reboot and nothing happened then you did not do it successfully. To do a hard reboot.
- with the phone powered off
- press the two soft keys, yes the left and right soft keys which are the two dash keys labeled - -
- while keeping it pressed, press the power button down
- keep the power button pressed down for 1 - 2 seconds and then release the power button while still holding down the two soft keys. Keep holding down the soft keys until a black screen appears and prompts appear
- now release the soft keys and follow prompts
- if you dont see the black screen with the reset option, pull the battery out, reinsert it and repeat the above steps
- when you see the black screen with the reset option, press the Send button to confirm the reset.
Apr 03, 2008 |
T-Mobile Dash Smartphone