Question about Everex NM3500 Laptop
drivers for presario c734tu laptop for windows xp SOUNS DRIVER NOT AVIAVLE IN MY SYSTEM FOR WINDOxp AND MY SYSTEM MOD. NO. C734tu.
This model of Presario has an audio controller that supports the high definition audio. You need to have Microsoft Universal Audio Architecture (UAA) Bus Driver for High Definition Audio installed on the computer before installing the audio driver.
Here is the link for the Microsoft Universal Audio Architecture driver that need to be installed before installing the audio driver:
After installing the UAA driver reboot the notebook and install the audio driver from the following link:
Conexant CX20549-12 High Definition Audio driver:
Installing this driver may result in an error. But continue with the following steps to get the audio driver installed correctly.
1. Click on Start and select Run. Now type devmgmt.msc and press enter.
2. Click on + sign nest to the Sound, video & game controllers and right click on "AUDIO DEVICE ON HIGH DEFINATION BUS " or Conexant High defination audio entry and click Update driver.
3. Select "Not at this time", click on next and Select "Install from a list or specific location"
4. Click Next. Then select "Don't search, I will choose the driver to install"
5. Click Next and then select "Sound, video and game controller" from the list.
6. Click Next and then click Have Disk.
7. Click Browse C:\swsetup\sp35940 folder and the double click the (WinxP -> Thrifty10 -> CPL30A5a.inf file for Audio) Select the .inf file, click open and Continue with the onscreen instructions.
Posted on Sep 09, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 19, 2011 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Jun 11, 2010 | Compaq PC Laptops
Feb 25, 2010 | HP Compaq Presario C700T
Mar 24, 2009 | PC Laptops
Mar 30, 2008 | HP Compaq Presario v3000z Notebook
Feb 23, 2008 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Feb 21, 2008 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Sep 22, 2010 | Everex NM3500 Laptop
193 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: