There is an updated version of the BIOS for emachine model e4264 that fixes some hardware compatibility issues as well as other things for windows vista.
There is a read file you can download here
As well as the driver here
To install the driver download then follow these steps
1. Use CDRW burning software to Burn Disc Image of the C:\Cabs\4GC3110E\4GC3110E.iso file to a blank CD.
2. After creating the bootable CD, place the CD in the CD/DVD drive, and then restart the computer.
3. At the Menu, select 1 for eMachines BIOS 4GC3110E. The BIOS flash process runs automatically. Do not press any keys or turn off the computer during this process.
4. When complete, the message "Flashing Complete" flashes. Remove boot media used and press the F1 key.
5. Press the F2 key to enter the BIOS Setup Utility.
6. In the BIOS Setup Utility, select Load Optimized Defaults, and then press the ENTER key.
7. Press the Y key, and then to select Load Optimized Defaults, press ENTER.
8. In the BIOS Setup Utility, select Save and Exit Setup, and then press ENTER.
9. Press Y, and then press ENTER to Save and EXIT.