Question about Washing Machines
Tips for a great answer:
If suds are detected continuously by the pressure switch during the drain or spin phases, the washer will fill 4 liters of water and during 5 minutes the unit will rest without tumbling, the water will be drained and it will try to spin or drain again.
• If too much detergent was used:
- Run the unit through a RINSE/SPIN cycle.
- Run a NORMAL cycle without adding any detergent,
• This should clear the unit of the excess detergent.
1. Check the drain hose and make sure it is not plugged or kinked.
2. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
3. Check wire harness connections to the drain pump, pressure switch, and Central Control Unit (CCU).
4. Check/clean drain pump filter of foreign objects.
5. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
6. Check drain pump.
7. Check the pressure switch.
8. Verify CCU operation by running a Diagnostic Test or any cycle.
Nov 30, 2010 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Oct 27, 2009 | Whirlpool LSR5132PQ Top Load Washer
Jun 10, 2009 | Whirlpool Washing Machines
Apr 01, 2009 | Whirlpool Ultimate Care II LSQ9549L Top...
Mar 03, 2009 | Kenmore 43142 Front Load Washer
Nov 20, 2008 | Washing Machines
Sep 16, 2007 | Whirlpool Calypso GVW9959K Top Load Washer
Aug 09, 2007 | Whirlpool LSR5132J Top Load Washer
95 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: