Question about JVC Everio GZ-MG130 Camcorder
I read here there my Mac should "see" my JVC as a hard drive, but it doesn't. At least, I can't seem to get it to recognize it at all. I downloaded MPEG Streamclip, but that doesn't seem to help. When I connect my camcorder to the computer and turn it on, nothing happens. How do I get my video off the camcorder and on to the computer? I have an iBook G4. Thanks for your help!
All right, the following section will show you the best way to help you with the conversion.
1. Download, install and launch Video Download Studio from http://www.downloadvideos-convert.com/download-videos-music.
2. Click” add URL” button to paste the URL of the video you want to
download. ( or you can play the video on dailymotion and click “auto capture”, Video Download Studio will automatically capture and download the video for you.)
3. Download details will showed on the working window.
1. Click” convert” button on the top, you will switch to convert interface.
2. Click ”add” button to load your videos to Video Download Studio
3. Click” profile” drop-down list to select MP3 format.
4. Click” convert” button on the bottom, you will get MP3 format video in seconds.
As you can see, these simplest steps enable you to convert video. Join in and do it yourself, you will get a lot of fun.get it from http://www.downloadvideos-convert.com/download-videos-music
Posted on Jun 05, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 07, 2011 | JVC Everio GZ-MG130 Camcorder
Apr 13, 2011 | JVC Everio GZ-MG130 Camcorder
Jan 02, 2011 | JVC Everio GZ-MG130 Camcorder
Dec 20, 2010 | JVC Everio GZ-MG130 Camcorder
Oct 19, 2009 | JVC Everio GZ-MG130 Camcorder
Oct 12, 2009 | JVC Everio GZ-MG130 Camcorder
Aug 17, 2009 | JVC Everio GZ-MG130 Camcorder
175 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: