Question about Samsung SHR-2042 4 Channel Stand Alone Dvr with Cdrw
I followed the instruction on page 5-27 (backup) in the manual. I can enter the start date/time, the end date/time, select the desired camera, I use the default filename, select/free 5g/647m(----%), backup device CD-R/RW TS-H292C, INTERNAL CD (not USB Memory), When I press INTERNAL CD button nothing, press second time, I get ERASE DATE OF CD/DVD, CANCEL OR OK, when pressing CANCEL nothing happens, when pressing OK, I get RUNNING ERASING, then the message CHECK YOUR MEDIA. I do not get anything recorded on the CD. The system will NOT let me get to the START button to press at anytime. What option or paramtere am I missing to make it record?
What type of media are you using?
SHR-2040 supports the internal CD-R/W.
follow this process carefully
● If there is a device, the free space and the backup device is displayed.
● Select a date, time, and camera No. to backup, and press “Start”.
● When you change Start Date/Time or End Date/Time, free space keeps updated in
the Free Space zone.
● Afile name is composed of Folder/File Name. Afolder is composed of the backup
date(YYYYMMDD) while a file name is composed of the time(HHMM).
Afile may be renamed by the virtual keyboard. Afile name can composed of the
maximum 5 letters.
● In case that more than one backup device is connected, click the box in the
bottom of left corner to select a backup device.
● If there is no backup device, Warning sign pops up. Select and connect Backup
Device in 5-8.HDD Setup and proceed the backup.
● Press the “Stop” to stop the backup.
● Pressing Cancel during the Backup returns to the upper menu but this does not
affect the backup process.
● In case of USB HDD, the AVI check is impossible.
[In Backup Process]
Pressing THE “Cancel” returns to the upper menu but this does not affect Backup process.
Press “Stop” to stop the backup.
The speed of the set may down during the backup
Posted on Sep 07, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 09, 2016 | Samsung NV15 Digital Camera
May 12, 2011 | Geovision GV-LX4C2V Mobile Security DVR...
Apr 14, 2011 | HP OfficeJet 6110 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 26, 2009 | Canon P23-DHV Calculator
Mar 01, 2009 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Feb 19, 2009 | Cyberhome DVD Recorder - DVR1600
Sep 12, 2008 | Samsung SHR-2082 8 Channel Stand Alone Dvr...
393 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: