Use this method with your own risk!!
E2-2 = No paper (ASF)
E3-3 = Paper jam
E4 = No ink
E5-5 = The ink cartridges are not installed or a non-supported ink cartridge is installed, or the ink cartridges are not installed properly
E8 = Waste ink absorber full, or platen waste ink absorber full
E9 The connected digital camera / video camera does not support Camera
E14 The Ink cartridges whose destination are wrong
E15 Ink cartridge is not installed E16 - Ink remaining is unknown
E16 -E19 Failed to scan head alignment sheet
E22 Carriage error
E23 Paper feed error
E24 Purge unit error
E25 ASF(cam) sensor error
E26 Internal temperature rise errorE27 Waste ink absorber full or platen waste ink absorber full
E28 Ink cartridge temperature rise error -
E29 EEPROM error
E33 Paper feed position error
E35 15 USB Host VBUD overcurrent error - USB
E37 17 Abnormal motor driver error
E40 20 Other hardware error
E42 22 Scanner errorReset E27 Waste ink absorber full or platen waste ink absorber full for Mp140
turn off printer.
- press and hold your finger at on/off with reset/stop button together
- turn on printer power switch
- release the button on / off, but at the same time continue to press the stop / reset and then press the button on / off again and continued to hold the two buttons.
- wait a moment
- relese stop/reset button 2X.( you will see the led light blinks twice when you press the stop / reset twice)
- release on/off button.
wait until the screen on the printer control panal shows the number 0.
- after printer panel screen shows number 0.
- press stop/reset button 4x
- press on/off button 1x
- wait until you hear the movement of your printer roller
- when you hear the movement of the roller your printer, wait a while until you do not hear any sound of movement in your printer. :)
- turn off and turn on printer again and your will see your printer back to normal.
Ok world...Good luck
------>>>Download guide to fix waste ink overflow ip1000 Click Here