Question about SkyScan 86709 Atomic Wall Clock
Please check the following website for all the info and faq.
If you have lost the outside temperature on the clock display after replacing the transmitter battery then do the following:
1. Make sure you have good batteries installed in the remote transmitter
2. Remove the batteries from the main clock and keep them out until the clock display disappers.
3. Re-install the batteries in the clock.
4. Wait until the display returns and includes the outside temperature display as well.
5. Set the clock again for current time/date etc.
6. Bingo. You are in business.
Posted on Dec 19, 2008
a 6ya Repairman can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Repairman (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 04, 2015 | Home
Sep 23, 2014 | Home
Oct 16, 2010 | Acu-Rite AcuRite IndoorOutdoor Wireless...
Sep 24, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 20, 2009 | SkyScan 86742 Digital Atomic Wall Clock
Sep 11, 2009 | SkyScan Audio Players & Recorders
Aug 18, 2009 | SkyScan 86709 Atomic Wall Clock
Jun 24, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Oct 16, 2007 | SkyScan 86709 Atomic Wall Clock
775 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: