Question about SkyScan 86709 Atomic Wall Clock
Please check the following website for all the info and faq.
If you have lost the outside temperature on the clock display after replacing the transmitter battery then do the following:
1. Make sure you have good batteries installed in the remote transmitter
2. Remove the batteries from the main clock and keep them out until the clock display disappers.
3. Re-install the batteries in the clock.
4. Wait until the display returns and includes the outside temperature display as well.
5. Set the clock again for current time/date etc.
6. Bingo. You are in business.
Posted on Dec 19, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 09, 2017 | Home
Jan 08, 2017 | Home
Nov 11, 2016 | Home
Dec 20, 2014 | Home
Nov 05, 2014 | Home
Mar 05, 2014 | Home
Sep 28, 2012 | Home
May 08, 2012 | Home
Apr 17, 2012 | Home
758 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: