Question about SkyScan 86709 Atomic Wall Clock
Please check the following website for all the info and faq.
If you have lost the outside temperature on the clock display after replacing the transmitter battery then do the following:
1. Make sure you have good batteries installed in the remote transmitter
2. Remove the batteries from the main clock and keep them out until the clock display disappers.
3. Re-install the batteries in the clock.
4. Wait until the display returns and includes the outside temperature display as well.
5. Set the clock again for current time/date etc.
6. Bingo. You are in business.
Posted on Dec 19, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 04, 2015 | Clocks
Oct 20, 2014 | SkyScan 86742 Digital Atomic Wall Clock
Sep 23, 2014 | Clocks
Dec 03, 2010 | SkyScan 86742 Digital Atomic Wall Clock
Dec 08, 2009 | SkyScan 86709 Atomic Wall Clock
Nov 20, 2009 | SkyScan 86742 Digital Atomic Wall Clock
Nov 16, 2009 | SkyScan 86709 Atomic Wall Clock
Aug 18, 2009 | SkyScan 86709 Atomic Wall Clock
Oct 16, 2007 | SkyScan 86709 Atomic Wall Clock
751 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: