Question about Xerox DOCUMATE 510 Flatbed Scanner
Posted by Anonymous on
One usefull thing to try - Place a blank piece of paper on the glass. Next, put your hand on top of the piece of paper and slide the paper back and forth across the glass. If you feel the paper sticking, you need to clean the glass with a glass cleaner, then polish the glass with a glass polisher(consult the manual first on this). You also need to clean the plastic between the glass and where the paper enters the glass. if it still doesnt work try to reset the machine, sometimes it takes some rest to reset such problems.
Posted on Jan 19, 2006
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 26, 2013 | Fujitsu Fi6130z Sheetfed Scanner
1. Do the documents satisfy paper specification?
2. Have the documents been jogged?
• Align the edge of documents for stable paper feeding.
• Remove documents with crease or dog-ear.
• Scanning different width of documents may cause skew and result in paper jam.
3. Are Chuter Unit (ADF paper chute),Guide P ASSY (Sheet guide), Feed roller cover (plate guide) and Brake roller cover installed correctly?
4. Clean the Feed rollers, Eject rollers,Plastic rollers, glass surface and paper feeding surface, and see if the error is
5. Replace Pick roller or Brake roller, and see if the error is resolved.Check the consumable counter from the TWAIN driver screen or from the built-in Maintenance mode. When the counter exceeds the values, replace Pick roller or Brake roller.
6. If the issue still persists, then you are recommended to contact the nearest Fujitsu service center for further assistance.
Hope the above information is helpful.
Thanks & regards,
May 03, 2013 | Fujitsu Scanners
May 06, 2010 | Fujitsu fi-5120C
Jan 16, 2010 | Avision AV 8350 Flatbed Scanner
Aug 10, 2009 | Fujitsu fi-4220C Flatbed Scanner
Aug 06, 2009 | Fujitsu fi-5650C
Nov 19, 2008 | Xerox DOCUMATE 510 Flatbed Scanner
Jan 25, 2008 | Xerox DocuMate 272 Path-Through Scanner
Jan 10, 2008 | Xerox DOCUMATE 510 Flatbed Scanner
Dec 05, 2007 | Xerox DocuMate 252 Path-Through Scanner
142 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!